***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Good Recipe I Have to Share...

Cooking is not my thing right now but I have ben slowly finding more and more recipes that

1). Sound good to me right now
2).  Do not involve a lot of steps

I saw this one on Pinterest and immediately went to the store to get the ingredients.  And, survey saaaayss...it was delicious!!

avocado enchiladas


{ps..I made the non-spicy version by removing the seeds from the serano pepper and it still had a pretty good kick.  If you hate spicy or want a more kid-friendly version I would recommend using a green bell pepper instead.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...