***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pregnancy Style for a Wedding...

Wouldn't you know that we would have a wedding to attend right smack in the middle of this in-between stage I am currently going through.  My old clothes don't fit and maternity stuff is generally too big.  And now we have a wedding this weekend and I have been scrambling to find something, ANYTHING, to wear!  Luckily my friend loaned me a dress and I have thrown together an outfit similar to this...




maternity cocktail




Not the most exciting outfit but it will work and I only had to buy the necklace, which was $13 from H&M.  Those lovely little heels you see at the bottom have been on my wishlist for a long time!  They are from Zara and apparently they are on a lot of people's because my size keeps selling out.  Boo :(  

What were some of your go-to shopping sites for maternity clothes??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...