***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, December 15, 2011

local business: pink lady gumbo

I had the pleasure of meeting the woman behind Pink Lady Gumbo last year as our kids shared a teacher.  We usually were just flying past each other dropping off kids but I am loving her blog.  Check out her great recipes and food tips all wrapped up in her great sense of humor.  Enjoy...


Pink Lady Gumbo




*UPDATE: Yesterday while I was at my pediatrician's office I looked through a Little Ones magazine and lo and behold, Adeana's daughter was the cover girl.  Adeana is the lady behind Pink Lady Gumbo and apparently she also a photographer.  Ari looked adorable...check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...