***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

This year has been a doozy for me in so many aspects.   Even today as I write this, I have just attended the funeral of my precious Papa.  This is my second papa to die within days of Christmas.  I'd like to think they are both lucky to get to go to Heaven during it's biggest party!  I have learned so much this year about unexpected changes and turns in the road.  One huge one was the start of Momsie which has led to so many new personal goals for myself.  I hope that this next year continues to bring new challenges and lots of laughter.  Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday (whichever one you celebrate) and a great start to a brand new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...