***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Popular Posts from 2011 (#4)...

I can already think of more things to add to this list just since turning 32 in June.  I mean, just today I discussed the importance of comfortable flats on the playground with some other moms!  O-L-D.


I'm pretty sure I have motherhood to thank for most of these...


1.  I don't like the radio turned up too loud in the car.
2.  I have seen some shoes in the window of Rockport and actually considered going in to try them on.
3.  On the same note I have complimented a girl's shoes only to find out they were from Easy Spirit.  Dead serious.  
4.  I look for the "heart healthy" symbol on food when grocery shopping.
5.  Not even for fashion's sake will I go back to low-rise jeans.
6.  I don't like to drive at night.
7.  I always have tissues in my purse.
8.  I turn the channel if the language or violence is too graphic. (Even when the kids aren't in the room)
9.  I watch Oprah every day.  Not just the days that a celebrity or make-over is on.
10.  Nothing could come between me and my robe and slippers.  (pretty soon I will be calling it my housecoat!)
11.  Part of my big summer plans include tending my vegetable garden.
12.  I can't drink caffeine after noon.
13.  I know several recipes by memory and I am not afraid of a crock pot.
14.  I think it is foolish to go out without a good SPF.
15.  The last time I was at a bar I ended up helping a drunk girl clean a spilled drink out of her purse because I looked at her like "someone's little girl."  And I said a little prayer that she would get home safely and without alcohol poisoning.   


Geesh, next stop...readers with a cute neck strap and black Reeboks!!  Anyone else turning into their grandmother?!  If so, leave me a comment to make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...