***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, January 2, 2012

Well Hello 2012...

And hello to all of you!  I have missed checking in with you all and I am excited to be starting off another new year with Momsie!  I don't know about you all but December was a CARAZY month for me.  Just thinking back to all we crammed in makes me tired all over again.

Looking ahead I am feeling a little more refreshed and clear headed.  During my blogging break I did find time to think about some of my goals for next year.  I realized in that downtime that I need more downtime!  Sometimes I forget that my real job right now is being a mom.  I spend a lot of days really stressed because I feel like I just can't get it all done.  And to be honest a lot of times spending real quality time with my kids is what gets pushed to the back burner.  I hate to say that but its true and its not how I want to continue things in my life.  The reason I feel like I am not getting it all done most of the time is because it is just not humanly possible to get it all done!

I am feeling super blessed that my dreams of doing interior decorating are coming to life more and more each week but it means having to make adjustments in other areas.  Basically what I am saying is that I am having to learn how to juggle all these plates and I really don't want my kids to be the area that suffers.  So, long story short (well not really after all this typing) but Momsie may undergo some changes and adjustments as well.  I still plan to be here with recipes, local events, ramblings, giveaways, and all that jazz but things will definitely have a more laid back vibe.  To all of you it probably already seems pretty laid back so you might not notice a thing but for me it means slowing things down a bit.  If posts are not as routine or I don't post on every single thing going on in Charlotte I hope you will understand.

Please do still check in regularly because I am by NO MEANS going anywhere and Lauren and Adrienne are also still lined up to bring all kinds of goodness your way.  I am super excited about some new things they are going to be writing about.  (Pinterest anyone?!?)  This year is going to be a great one and I hope you all come along for the ride!  As always keep in touch with me through comments and our Facebook page! 

ps...If you know of anyone who hasn't found our page since the whole web address debacle please redirect them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...