***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Very, Very Pinteresting...

Happy New Year! Ahh, doesn't it feel good to get a fresh start? Despite the crazy way that the year ends with the chaos of the holidays, come January 1st it feels like you can take a deep breath and get back on track. Now, depending on how you look at it that may or may not be a good thing. No more yummy holiday desserts and presents- boo! Kids back on schedule and a lot more quiet time- yea! I'm ringing in the new year not only with my house back in order and my pants a little tighter, but with yet another new series of posts here on Momsie!

I'm sure you've all discovered the new crack, er, I mean, the new website Pinterest, right? Right?! I mean, this site is addiction at its absolute greatest. I literally find myself ignoring my son's nap time wake up and pushing off starting dinner so I can check just one more Pinterest entry. It's sick! I go from recipes to hairstyles, crafts to floor plans, and on and on (and on)! I love seeing what my friends are pinning, too. It's everything at its best- creativity and snooping all at once! So to make myself feel less guilty for the hours I spend on Pinterest, I'm going to turn it into something you may find interesting here on Momsie. Every Tuesday I'll compile some of my favorite "pins" from that week for you to take a peek at. Although I have about a hundred I could pull from just a day's viewing, I'll keep it short and sweet for you- just my favorite favorites. Here we go...



The best way to start a day (along with some coffee).
Just think if we focused on this as much as we did that morning cup of coffee.



Cinnamon Roll Waffles...maybe my 3 favorite words.
Cinnamon roll waffles...3 of my favorite words.
http://ahensnest.com/2011/09/waffled-cinnamon-rolls-recipe.html



The ever-elusive wavy hair...a tutorial.
A tutorial for the ever elusive, perfectly wavy hair.
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/2011/07/wavy-hair-tutorial-with-hana-flat-iron.html



Changing Table turned into a Serving Station
Repurposing at its best- from changing table to serving station!



I would like her body, her bathing suit, and to be somewhere warm. Not too much to ask, eh?!
A one-piece bathing suit has never been more stylish. Unfortunately, it's only sold in Europe. Great inspiration though (the body, too).



And that, my friends, is what I'm finding very Pinteresting this week. Check back next week to see what new finds I've discovered on the time-waster that is Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...