***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Resolutions...

 I like making resolutions, it makes me feel like I am wiping the slate clean and I could use that in a lot of areas each year.  My husband came across this list of suggestions and I thought I'd share.  As I read it a couple of them jumped off the page at me.  I figure those are the ones I really need to focus on.  Which ones speak to you?  Any that are not on here?  Share if you'd like in the comments section!




1. Try rising early.
2. Do less.
3. Slow down.
4. Practice patience.
5. Practice compassion.
6. Find your passion.
7. Lose weight.
8. Exercise.
9. Eat healthy.
10. Meditate.
11. Get organized.
12. Think positive.
13. Simplify your finances.
14. Simplify your life.
15. Accept what you have.
16. Envision your ultimate life.
17. Set long-term goals.
18. Review goals.
19. Life mission.
20. Plan your big tasks for week and day.
21. Maintain focus.
22. Enjoy the journey.
23. Create a morning and evening routine.
24. Develop intimate relationships.
25. Eliminate debt.
26. Enjoy the simple pleasures.
27. Empty your inbox and clear your desk.
28. Build an emergency fund.
29. Keep a journal.
30. Use the power of others.
31. Read, and read to your kids.
32. Limit your information intake.
33. Create simple systems.
34. Take time to decompress after stress.
35. Be present.
36. Develop equanimity.
37. Spend time with family and loved ones.
38. Pick yourself up when you’re down.
39. Don’t compare yourself to others.
40. Focus on benefits, not difficulties.
41. Be romantic.
42. Lose arguments.
43. Get into the flow.
44. Single-task.
45. Be frugal.
46. Start small and slow.
47. Learn to deal with detractors.
48. Go outdoors.
49. Retire early.
50. Savor the little things.
51. Be lazy.

52. Help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...