***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, January 23, 2012

Kid Tested, Mother Approved...

Now that the weather is really getting chilly I am in full-blown soup mode!  I was on a mission to find the perfect tomato-basil soup and thanks to Pinterest I found one.  Along with it I found a really good grilled cheese recipe.  I know, I know who needs a recipe for grilled cheese?!  But trust me I tried it and it really does show up the boring cheddar and bread variety I have made all these years.  Do yourself a favor and make this little combo tonight...you can thank me later.  Or Pinterest, whatever.


Pinned Image


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pinterest recipe's! I've seen this one and printed off the recipe, I just haven't had a chance to make it yet... Thank you Beth! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...