***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Local Business: Marie Antoinette's Head...

Remember that scene from the movie, The 40-year old Virgin when he screams bloody murder while getting waxed?  Well, thats how I thought my wax appointment was going to go this past week.  Not that I was getting my back waxed but still.  I am much more of a plucker because I am just scared to let someone put hot wax on me and then rip it off.  I decided to bite the bullet and try out Jennifer Bradford of Marie Antoinette's Head.  


A friend had recommended her and swore to me that she is great (and gentle!).  Well I am happy to report that I survived and not only that but the whole experience was great!  Jennifer immediately put me at ease and somehow, someway she was able to not cause me a lot of pain.  The after effects are just as great.  My skin is silky smooth and I am not missing my razor one bit!  I cannot wait to try some of her other services and I had to let you all know about this hidden gem right here in Charlotte!


Jennifer has a great business going...she offers waxing and brow and lash tinting and will do them in her home or yours.  Yes, you heard me right, she will come to you!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel so busy that being able to run over to a salon for touch-up services is just not feasible most weeks.  Jennifer is mobile and can give you a great treatment at your convenience.  She is a skin therapist and make-up and brow artist.  She is available 7 days a week (yes Sundays too!) and her hours are very flexible.  To make your appointment call or email:


704-519-8353

*licensed and over 16 years of experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...