***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mom Questionnaire: Jennifer

Name:   Jennifer Payne            Age (optional):     38                    Number of kids: 3

What was the biggest surprise to you after having a child(ren)? That you could love something so much it takes your breath away



What would you say has been your worst parenting moment? Yelling and spanking, yes I said I would do neither and I do both!


Your best? Having 3 kids is really hard when it comes to giving each attention.  I try to divide it up and do special things with each of my children so they don't feel left out and that they get one on one time with me. 


Best parenting advice you have ever received?  To enjoy every second and to not wish your children would get older, yes these times are really tough but I have to keep reminding myself that they will all be grown up before I know it and I will be wishing they were babies again.


What has changed the most about your personal style since having kids?  Well I still wear my 4 inch heels so that hasn't changed, being able to fit into most of my clothes, not so much but I have embraced my curves and still try to dress up even if it's with jewelry or shoes. 


What is your day-to-day beauty regimen?   HA, with 3 kids don't really have one but I do try to at least put some tinted moisturizer on and bronzer. 


What is your favorite beauty product and why?  Oh Lord, I have a few...Bobbi Brown under eye concealer, with my dark circles it helps cover them right up, also love Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, I don't like heavy foundation for the summer and this is the perfect coverage without feeling so heavy and of course bronzer!!!


If you could have back one luxury from your pre-kids days what would it be?  SLEEP and being able to run an errand and not have it take forever. 


What is your favorite kid-friendly activity to do with your kids?  I love music class, when my boys were younger they loved it, it gives me one on one time with them.  I can't wait to start taking Sadie, she loves music!!Your favorite thing about raising kids in Charlotte (or whatever city in which you live)?  That they have so many things to do with children.  I live in Ballantyne and I always feel like there is something that is kid friendly going on. 


What word do you use way too much on any given day?  STOP!


Celebrity mom you can most see yourself hanging out with?  Jennifer Garner, she is so down to earth and it's nice to see an actress who has a lot of money so hands on with their children.  Plus she seems so laid back and someone fun to hang out with. 
If you could have one super power that would help you be an even better mom what would it be?  To have eyes in the back of my head but at times I think I do.  
Favorite part of being a mom? Everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...