***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stella and Dot...

Just when you think a good thing can't get better...it does!  I originally thought Stella and Dot was too preppy and fancy for me but then Jennifer Payne introduced me to some great pieces.  I ended up hosting a party and as a result got some fabulous, FREE jewelry.  Now they have unleashed the Fall collection and I am dying! This stuff is even more my style and I cannot wait to purchase several things!  Oh, and did I mention that they now sell handbags!?


I plan to host a party very soon to do some early Christmas shopping for others as well as myself.  Hosting a party is a great way to get together with friends and you won't feel "pushy" at all because the jewelry sells itself!  If you are interested make sure to get in touch with Jennifer:  you can find all of her information by clicking on the Stella and Dot ad on the right.


Here are a few of my favorites...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...