***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Checking in before 2010 ends!

Hope everyone had a great holiday filled with family, friends, kids tearing open presents, lots of food, snow!, and much more.  We sure did and I am still recovering from it all.  Our house has been full and I decided to enjoy every minute of it and not stress about a single thing!  It made for some great memories but unfortunately means that when I decided to face reality again (today) I am staring down a mountain of laundry, a sink full of dishes, and sleep deprivation.  All well worth it but not good on the blog front.  But, I am ready to get back in gear because I have some exciting things to tell you about to kick off the New Year!  I hope you all took advantage of your holidays just as much and I can't wait to hear from you all as well! I will be back to posting regularly January 3rd....wish me luck as I un-decorate and prepare for 2011!


ps...What are your New Years resolutions?  Leave a quick comment here or on Facebook and let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...