***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, April 1, 2011

No Joke

Thats what all of you are!!  I went around and picked up all of the collection boxes for the book drive today and you all blew me away.  I expected maybe 30 books but the entire back of my SUV is filled with books right now!  It really put a smile on my face to know how generous you all are and I can't even imagine the excitement of the kids at Sarah's House!  I will be sure to take pictures of their reactions and share them with you.  Thank you so much for going all out for these kids.  Thank you to Cotswold Toy & Co., FABO Cafe, and a SUPER huge thank you to Lollipops Consignment for donating a large number of books right off their shelves.  


All of you that donated should go into your weekend feeling great knowing that your small gesture will have a huge impact on some very deserving kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...