***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Well this glorious Spring Break week is upon us!  I am kind of scared.  No I actually am going to just take it easy and pray that the weather is decent so the boys can spend lots of time outside.  With one really energetic 4 year old and a teething 16 month old we are going to need lots of wide open space!


I am going to take a break from blogging this week to hang out with my kids and get ready for a weekend of family and festivities...I have all of my husbands family coming to visit!  Before I go I wanted to tell you about some important things coming up:


*Don't forget to mark your calendars for the monarch event April 27th!  The owners just told me that they are going to offer 30% off that night!!  For my original post click here.  


*Check back in next week for the continuation of Feed My Family for $40/week.  (I tried out Aldi finally!)


*I also wanted to announce a really big event we have planned.  To help raise funds for the room make-over we are doing at Sarah's House we are hosting a Cornhole Tournament!!  It is going to be at The Village Tavern (you know their awesome patio!!) on April 30th at 3:00pm.  It is $20 to enter the tournament and there will be a cash prize for 1st place.  Please arrive by 2:30 to enter and hear the rules.  Appetizers will be provided and a cash bar.  Even if you don't play, please join us for a great day to help raise some funds for some very deserving young mothers!  And if you can't make it at all but would still like to contribute please contact me at, momsicharlotte@gmail.com.


(If you would like to know more about the make-over click, here.)


Hope you all have a great week!  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...