***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, April 1, 2011

FYE: 4/1/11: Good Reads...

I have been reading two new magazines lately and really enjoy them both...  


Lucky Kids...A branch off of the original Lucky magazine but dedicated to all things kid-related.  This issue features Angie Harmon and her girls.  Is everyone in on the fact that she lives in Charlotte?!  She moved her family here to get out of the craziness of L.A!  What do you think I would have to do to get an interview with her for Momsie...a girl can dream!


ReadyMade...I love this magazine because it is filled with DIY projects.  These people are not messing around either.  I think I am cool when I re-paint an old picture frame.  These folks could make a picture frame out of some toothpicks, an old vase, and scotch tape.  Ok, bad example but they are really crafty and always give me inspiration!  For a subscription, click here.  its only $6.99 for a year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...