***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, July 14, 2011

momsie: STYLE: Stella Cove

The pools and beaches are already crowded and I can't help but notice all the cute suits on everyone.  I have yet to purchase new ones for anyone in our family but after stumbling across this website I am itching to buy several.  Take a peek for yourself, you'll see what I am talking about!

I am dying over these little trunks...so Levi McConaughey!

I am planning to adopt the little girl on the left!  I love the cover-ups as well!



I didn't even post any of the women's suits but trust me they are just as great.  Check out Stella Nova and swoon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...