***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, July 1, 2011

I am expecting #2...

Blog that is.  Yes, for my birthday I not only gave myself a new work room, I also decided to take a leap into my new venture.  Well, its not really new to me but thinking of it as a business, is.


As you all know I often include posts here on Momsie that relate to interior design and although it doesn't always directly relate to motherhood I just can't help myself because it is that to which I am drawn.  If I haven't said it before, I love to decorate, organize, plan parties, and anything slightly similar to those tasks.  So, I am officially offering my services to others now.  *God, please don't let me hear crickets here.*  I named it design POST because it will all be design-related and the POST stands for: Plan, Organize, Style, Transform.  I have created a blog to introduce my new business and to keep you updated on any future work so without further ado here is my latest "baby":





Go peek around and let me know what you think!  There will also now be an ad in the sidebar here on Momsie that will always take you directly to the design Post page.  I hope that you can use my help and I look forward to any project you can bring my way!


I will still be here on Momsie and I look forward to all that will continue to happen here as well!  Just like with real children I believe there is enough love to spread around equally.  Thank you all for your support!



**Please be patient as I continue to update the design POST page.  Computers are tricky little suckers for some of us and it is a huge task for me to upload pictures in the way I am attempting to do it.  They are coming soon but for now the gallery tabs on the left of the page will not have them.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...