***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, July 18, 2011

Southpark Magazine!!

So exciting!!  Southpark magazine is doing a feature story this month on our Sarah's House room make-over.  I just saw the preview on their website and aside from the terrible pictures of me (can you tell I had no idea what I was doing?!) I am so excited about the article!  They did a great job relaying the story and I hope it brings more attention to Florence Crittenton Services.  I hope that I can begin planning the next room or project in the near future.  Thanks again to everyone who made this happen! 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a great way to get the name of Sarah's House out there in the world even more. Yeah Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brandy!! I am so glad that I could have anything to do with FCS and these girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...