***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, November 11, 2011

FYE: 11/11/11: DIY Art Wall

Once again I am "re-gifting" a post I have already written over at designPOST.  I am just so happy to share it with moms because it was so easy and inexpensive.  Plus I KNOW there are some moms out there who have a bag/drawer/box full of preschool/elementary artwork with which you just don't know what to do.  My little DIY project will give you a wall on which you can house their art and rotate it with ease.  Share pictures if you do this or another easy version!


click picture for full post/tutorial

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Perfect timing! I just told Barry this week that I am going to figure out a way to display Branner's art in his playroom. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...