***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mom Questionnaire: Hayes


Stats:

Name: Hayes Willett     Age: 36

Number of kids:3-Miles (age 6), Mabry and Maddie Hayes (twins age 3)
      
What was the biggest surprise to you after having a child(ren)?  That I really had no clue what I was doing with my kids.  After being a nanny for many yrs I thought it would all come natural to me but nope, I was wrong.
            
What would you say has been your worst parenting moment? Well let's see, there are several..what about the time one of my twins didn't get off the elevator in the Bank of America building and I lost her for 10 minutes and had no clue what floor she could have pressed on the elevator because there are only 30 something floors in that building? Or how about just the other night when I was on vacation and helping one of my twins in the bathroom.  I didn't know she went #2, went to help her off the potty and her poo went rolling across the bathroom floor with a line of women waiting to use the restroom?  Let's just say I am a mom in training.

Your best? The hugs, cuddles and "I love You's" and more recently my Mabry tells me "Mom you're my best friend"

Best parenting advice you have ever received? "The days are long but the years are short.  Try to relish in every moment whether it is good or bad."

What has changed the most about your personal style since having kids? What hasn't changed?! Most days I am in sweaty gym clothes and rarely shower until nighttime. I only wash my hair about every 2 days.  Some days I even gross myself out!!!

What is your day-to-day beauty regimen? ponytail, maybe some bronzer and mascara. I am faithful about washing my face (and body!) every night.

What is your favorite beauty product and why? Rodan and Fields Reverse-it helps get rid of all the sun damage I have from years at the beach

If you could have back one luxury from your pre-kids days what would it be? Time to myself!

What is your favorite kid-friendly activity to do with your kids? I am a redneck at heart and actually enjoy taking my kids to Carowinds. They have so much fun and it really tires them out!

Your favorite thing about raising kids in Charlotte (or whatever city in which you live)? Charlotte has so much to offer-great museums, libraries, farms, etc.

What word do you use way too much on any given day? Stop or No

Celebrity mom you can most see yourself hanging out with? Maybe Kelly Ripa. She seems like she would be a lot of fun plus her husband is hot-haha!

If you could have one super power that would help you be an even better mom what would it be? To have all the patience in the world

Favorite part of being a mom? I love watching the world through their little eyes.  Its so fun to see the trivial things that I take for granted and get them so excited.  This past week we crossed over a bridge to get to the beach and Maddie's voice got so squeaky and shrill with excitement of going on a big bridge over the water.  It was really cute. Later in the week they saw a full rainbow, a starfish and brought home sanddollars.  You would have thought they had won the lottery they were so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...