***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, February 7, 2011

FOOD + DRINK + SHOPPING
MOMSIE's NIGHT OUT
Feb 17th


Get excited my friends...I have the perfect excuse to get you out of the house for an evening!  I am so excited to announce the first ever MOMSIE event.  Since starting this blog I knew that I would want to plan events so that I can see you all in real life.  Its great to "talk" to you through the computer screen but nothing beats hanging out with a glass of wine and discussing those oh so important things, i.e. how your kids are driving you crazy, losing the baby weight, The Real Housewives (of any city), the wedges you need for Spring, etc. etc. etc.


For our first night out we are going to head over to Encore Bistro in Blakeney.  We will be there starting at 7:00 and you can drop in at any time.  We will start out in the bar area with some appetizers and drinks from the bar and then whoever is interested can plan to stay for dinner.  It will be a casual event and just a chance for us to get together, meet some new people, and do what we do best!


I couldn't resist throwing in a little shopping while we are there so I have invited Laurie Harper who you have read about here.  She will have some great things from Thirty-One Gifts set up so you can browse at your leisure.  No obligation to buy a thing but it will be there for those of you who are interested.  She does have some great new stuff in for the Spring season so if you want to get a sneak peek check out this site.


Momsie will provide the appetizers but everyone is responsible for their own dinner and drink tabs.  Well drinks will be half-off!  If you are planning to come please do respond to the event I have set up on our Facebook page so that I can give the restaurant a rough estimate.  Come by yourself or bring a friend!  I hope to see lots of you there!  


xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...