***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Gear

I am not a big fan of holiday-themed clothing.  Maybe if I had a girl I would be more inspired by all the choices but with boys the options are usually limited and really cheesy.  And it goes without saying that I stay far away from holiday-themed clothes for myself other than dressing up for a Griswold Christmas party.  However, I actually came across these shirts the other day and thought they were kinda cute.  If I am  heading towards a slippery slope of applique sweaters and matching family outfits please step in, but I think you all might agree that they are cute...

Lil Blue Boo



Emerson Made
DIY version from Samster Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...