***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Forever 21 vs. JCrew

I am not a fan of spending a lot of money on one piece of clothing.  I prefer to spend a lot and get a lot.  I actually pride myself on finding cheap clothes and I have gotten really good at finding the inexpensive stuff that will hold up.  Case in point, I have a black pea coat from Forever 21 that has held up through the past 3 winters.  I get more compliments on that coat and I paid a whopping 40 bucks for it.  Actually most things that I get complimented on were less than $50.  So imagine my joy when I flipped through the J.Crew catalogue today and spotted this adorable striped blazer.  I just found it's twin at Forever 21 the other day and I paid a lot less than what they are asking.  So I got a super cute blazer, my sons got shoes with the money I saved and my husband breathes a sigh of relief!  Our budget resolution lives on...
Untitled
Untitled by MOMSIE featuring a blazer jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...