***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Pink Monster...

I know I have mentioned this blog before but it has content for days and is always entertaining.  I swear you feel like you know Natasha after reading one post.  Be sure to read one of her latest posts, here - it could not be more relatable!  She is so normal and real but still motivates me to accomplish a little more in my days.  But, even if I never do I know she the friend that would say "WHO CARES?!"...



{LITTLE PINK MONSTER}


ps.  Stay tuned for one last post before the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across this & so so sweet! Thank you so much for the amazing compliment, it seriously made my day! Muah!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...