***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mom Questionnaire: Amy


Stats:
Name:   Amy Anzalone        Age (optional): 36           Number of kids: 2

What was the biggest surprise to you after having a child(ren)?     How much money you spend at the grocery store.

What would you say has been your worst parenting moment?   Awhile back, I was in the pool with my 2 yr old. She was sitting right beside me, I look the other way to chat with my friend. Look back and she was under water. I felt like a horrible mother!
Your best?  When Parker(my 4 yr old) asked if we should pack up some toys, to donate to kids who could use them.
Best parenting advice you have ever received? Trust your mother instinct, it's usually right
What has changed the most about your personal style since having kids?   I'm a minimalist now.

What is your day-to-day beauty regimen?   About 5 minutes on the make up, 15-20 mins on the hair, dressed and ready for the world.

What is your favorite beauty product and why?   Alterna Hemp Mud, it smoothes and separates without weighing down your hair.

If you could have back one luxury from your pre-kids days what would it be?  Long dinners at 8:30pm with lots of wine and you don't feel like crap in the morning.

What is your favorite kid-friendly activity to do with your kids?   Going to Blakeney to listen to music and let the kids run and dance.

Your favorite thing about raising kids in Charlotte (or whatever city in which you live)?   I have a great support system here, love the parks and outdoor activities. Downtown is close and a fun train ride away.

What word do you use way too much on any given day?   Actually

Celebrity mom you can most see yourself hanging out with?  Kate Hudson

If you could have one super power that would help you be an even better mom what would it be?   Twitch my nose and the whole house would be clean!

Favorite part of being a mom?    First thing in the morning, when everyone is happy and well rested. You get sweet hugs, kisses and lots of I Love You's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...