***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, October 7, 2011

One More For the Weekend...

Just because I love you.  Here is a blog that will either inspire you to knock out some home projects or will make you run and hide under your covers out of embarrassment of how behind you are on house projects.  Hey, we aren't all meant to be DIY-ers so at least enjoy reading about the fruits of someone else's labor... 


young house love


Again, thanks for giving me a "pass" this week.  There is no price on the benefit of taking time for yourself.  Not just in trying times either.  If you need a minute, a day, a month to just breath and regroup do it!  I wish I could tell you that you could do it alone at some fabulous spa with no husband or kids but I can't.  Trust me I have looked into this week and no dice.  But you can find a way to carve out time for yourself and your thoughts.  Clear your schedule and reach out to the people who you know will be happy to help.  Its the best gift you can give yourself and your family.  I hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend!  Here is a great song that has been constantly playing in my car this week.  It is by one of my all-time favorite bands, Need To Breathe.  This song has brought me a lot of comfort this week.  I hope you enjoy it as well...



"Garden"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...