***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, March 11, 2011

FYE: 3/12/11

Don't forget to swing by one of these places to drop some books into the polka dot boxes:
********************************************************************
What is Blik
I love any kind of decoration that is non-committal especially when it comes to decorating for kids.  What is Blik is a site I found back in the day when I was decorating our first nursery.  I loved their designs so much I ended up basing my dining room around one of them.  Here is some inspiration for you...


little boys...



abc walls...



little girls...



our dining room graphic (in white)...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...