***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Volunteers Needed

As you know this month I am organizing a book drive for Florence Crittenton Services, specifically the residents of Sarah's House.  I have found some local businesses that are willing to place collection boxes in their businesses through the month of March and I would love to have even more!  If you have or know of a local business that would be willing to help us collect books please contact me at: momsiecharlotte@gmail.com.  


I also know there are a lot of moms that want to help and I have a way for you all to get in on the action as well.  I would love to have some mom volunteers to collect books from their friends, families, or just their own homes to donate.  Maybe you can require that your friends all bring some books to your next girl's night or book club?  Or maybe head up a group effort by collecting money from your group and purchasing some books for the drive?  However you can find a way to help build this library would be greatly appreciated!


As I continue to work with FCS throughout the year there will be many events and projects on which I could use helping hands.  You don't have to have any special talents just a willing heart!  Please contact me if you would like to volunteer with us.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...