***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy Coupon

Its only right that I share the love.  This coupon was passed on to me and I have already put it to use once and plan to go back again this weekend.  You get 30% off at any of the stores and that includes SALE ITEMS!  If you are signed up for these email coupons you received an online code as well as a coupon for in-store use.  The online codes are a one-time use only so I didn't include that here but you should be able to print this one and use it multiple times in the stores.  Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...