***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, March 28, 2011

Make new friends, but keep the old....

I am so grateful for my 45 followers!  Most of you started following from the beginning and I can never tell you how much that means to me.  But I am ready to expand our circle.  We need some new followers here and I need your help branching out!  I know its always a little scary to bring in new friends, like what if my high school friends don't like my college friends?!  Or what if my new friend turns out to be too clingy or high maintenance?  Or even worse, what if my new mommy friend turns out to be super competitive and constantly tells me how much better her kids are than mine??  Its hard to open the door for a new friend but when you get a good one it s worth the risk.  Thats one more girl to commiserate with on toddlers and husbands.  One more girl for girls night.  And one more friend to look at and wonder, how have we not met sooner??  


Bring your friends, tell them they can wear their pjs!  Just hit follow and join us for the ride...everyones welcome!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...