***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, March 25, 2011

FYE: 3/25/11



For today's FYE post I have more music for you.  For me nice weather and good music go hand-in-hand.  Most of the year I have turned into a grinch when it comes to loud music in the car.  I hate the extra noise because peace and quiet has become an elusive luxury but when the weather warms up I love riding with the windows down and blaring music!  Especially on a road trip to any beach destination!!  I like the music on while we play outside, while we grill out, and while I clean.  Music is my only motivation to start that work out that I put off all year long and there is nothing better than a good walk/run with great tunes.  Especially when the song makes you feel like you are in the actual music video (happens to me a lot)!  


So, here is one of my new favorites: Adele!  She is not new but somehow I have been missing out.  Some of her songs (like the one below) are slower but just her naturally great voice make them AWESOME!  Enjoy her this weekend....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...