***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, May 16, 2011

7 or Less (week 1)...

This week will kick off my new mission.  Last month it was grocery shopping for $40/week, this month it will be cooking a main dish that require 7 ingredients or less.  This should hopefully fall right in line with my efforts to spend less at the grocery store.  If at all possible I am going to try to line up meals that use many of the same 7 ingredients so I can get the most bang for my buck.  Oh and I guess these meals need to be kid-friendly, oh and healthy, oh and taste good...jeez.  This recipe is a great one to start off with because you can have the main dish AND a side with only 7 ingredients.




Garlic-Roasted Chicken Breasts with Brocooli Rabe
garlic
oregano
chicken breasts
olive oil 
broccoli rabe
pine nuts
lemon
*salt & pepper

*I will not be counting salt and pepper in any of the recipes since they are staples everyone has on hand.

Here is the link for the recipe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...