***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ideas For Mother's Day

These are just some things that I am lusting over and thought you might enjoy them too.  Maybe you can "accidentally" print this and leave it in your husband's briefcase!


**Also if you are stuck without a babysitter this weekend the Harris YMCA is offering Parents Night Out on Friday from 6-9pm.  Members can drop off their kids and enjoy some time away...FOR FREE.  No cost and they feed your child dinner as well.  Sign-up at the front desk but hurry because space is limited!


My list is pretty simple this year because honestly I am just happy with a good dinner.  That I didn't have to prepare.  I hope that all of you get treated to whatever it is that makes you feel appreciated and loved this Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...