***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Facebook Round-Up...

Say what you will about Facebook, but I believe it keeps many a mother sane.  It can be your window into the world when you are stuck at home during naps or up late savoring the only quiet time of the day.  I love seeing status updates from other moms either enjoying the laughs that come with motherhood or clinging on to that last nerve she has.  Here is a Facebook round up of some status updates that made me laugh this week.  I will keep them anonymous but if you are a FB friend keep a lookout for some of your own words!  (I took out names)



  • My son just poked my back and said mom you are squishy. Gee thanks

    • now I lay me down to sleep...









    • My baby girl starts Kindergarten in 8 days.....talk about a mix of emotions!!!!

      • Every 3 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours.....

        • Any suggestions on how to keep you 2 1/2 year old in his big boy bed at night? For the last 5 nights, we've had a 2am alarm clock.... Not fun :(

          • It's unacceptable that there aren't any Starbucks drive-thrus in the Charlotte Southpark area

            • Couldn't decide if I was going to work out or not. So I'm going to have a glass of wine and give it some more thought.

              • 1 of the 132 pictures... He just wouldn't smile.... Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

                • My daughter: when I am old enough for my own house I will have a party with fruit punch and music so I can dance w/my husband and my friends.
                  Me: that sounds like a fun party
                  My daughter: yep and you can come too except you will probably be an old lady w/ white hair and a cane.....

                No comments:

                Post a Comment

                Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...