***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, August 19, 2011

FYE: 8/19/11...Foster the People...

I hope you can hear this over the pitter patter of my little heart!  I have a weakness for two things:  California and musicians.  (And my husband and kids, did I not mention them on that list?  weird.)  Anyways, this band captures both as they are from Los Angeles and they play fun, upbeat music.  Perfect tunes to help motivate you to start exercising, or in my case dust off that C25K schedule...





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...