***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Monday, January 10, 2011

Advertising

If you notice to the left and right of my posts their are some ads for some of the wonderful people that have been featured here on MOMSIE.  Just by clicking on their image you are linked to their own sites and I hope that you all have done just that.  Anyone who I have mentioned offers something that I think, and hopefully you do too, is worthwhile and unique.  If you have a service, product, some hidden talent and would like to be featured here please send me a quick email.  I am open to whatever you can bring to the table as long as it can be used by moms, dads, kids, families, etc.  I would love to continue focusing on local people and businesses so please contact me at momsiecharlotte@gmail.com so I can help spread the word.  Ads run on a monthly basis and rates are really reasonable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...