***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Guest bloggers

So, I could not be happier about the fact that people actually read this blog and take the time to email feedback.  I feel so grateful every time I see a new follower has been added or a new "like" on Facebook.  I wanted MOMSIE to be helpful and fun and so far I feel like it has been thanks to your nice words.  I still have so many things I would like to do here and I hope to always be able to bring you tips and advice you can use in real life.


 


I get emails asking me to please talk about ________.  There are a range of topics you all want to read about and although I know how to help with some, I just don't have all the answers.  Instead of researching around I want to enlist the help of people that can answer the questions for you. I know there are tons of smart girls out there who, by knowledge or first-hand experience, have loads of helpful information.  Maybe you have survived the Terrible Two's and have some tips for other moms.  Maybe you just went back to your full-time job and have learned some tricks for juggling work and kids.  Or maybe you just have a knack for writing and want to share it with the rest of us.  Whatever the case I would love to hear from you.  Send me an email at: momsiecharlotte@gmail.com and let me know what you can bring to MOMSIE.  You clearly don't have to use correct grammar or spelling all the time (hello!  just read my posts!) and I welcome any topic that you feel might interest the people here.  


I can't wait to read what some other people have to say!  And please keep letting me know what you would like to see in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...