***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, January 7, 2011

FYE (For Your Entertainment): 1/7/11

My very first FYE post...YAY!  I want to leave you with a smile on Fridays so that you go into the weekend on a positive note.  We all know that 2 solid days with everyone home can be overwhelming at times (read: you wish everyone could go back to school and work) so I hope that I can help you start it off right.  We all know the saying, "happy wife, happy life" and music makes me happy so hopefully it will make you happy too.  


I have always been a complete sucker for a guy with a guitar.  If he can play guitar he is hot.  Period.  So in honor of my teeny bop post today I am starting your weekend with some of my favorite men.  If ever my dreams do come true and one of them shows up to serenade me unexpectedly I will die on the spot. Or ugly cry. Or scream like I did at my first NKOTB concert.  Have a great weekend!


















And during some downtime (ha! down time, yeah right!) this weekend check out this article.  Such great parenting advice!  We all need a reminder to use common sense from time to time!


http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/04/1953604/15-resolutions-for-parents.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...