***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Thursday, January 27, 2011

momsie: STYLE

Every mom needs a hobby, something other than being a mom.  Not that we all have huge amounts of spare time or any at all but I just think it is so important to have an outlet.  It makes us happier and less stressed.  It makes us more interesting and content.  It helps us not become that psycho-obsessed mom who you see on Toddlers and Tiaras!!  This blog has been a great outlet for me and I hope that it will be for other moms as guest bloggers here.  I love the interaction I have with people outside of my house and it is a nice escape from my normal routine everyday.  In addition to the fun I get to have here, my escape has always been anything related to decorating, organizing, and making over.  Whether its organizing my closet, styling the decor in my house, or making over an old piece of furniture these are the things that put a smile on my face.  


It just so happens that I have this here little blog and an open day in which I need a fun topic, so Thursdays will now be dedicated to all the things I love.  I hope that there are plenty of you who love these things as much as me.  I am constantly drifting to sleep at night thinking about an idea for my house or how I could spruce up that old lamp and now I have a place to show the before-and-after shots.  I hope you all will contribute and enjoy these posts as much as I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...