***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am alive...

I should have put up an "under construction" sign this week.  I am alive and working on some fun and exciting things for MOMSIE.  I am sure all of you moms can relate to having a full plate and thats exactly what I have had this week (er, since I had kids).  I am hoping this weekend will provide lots of productive time.  Next week I will be back with more frequent posts and some great stuff, including a new theme for Thursdays!!  I also have some great giveaways in the works!  In the meantime please send me an email if you are interested in guest blogging on here.  I am open to any and all ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...