***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Big Picture...

Notice anything new here on the blog??  I took some time last night to accomplish something on my Momsie Bucket List.  I figure out how to make the pictures in my posts bigger!  This is a big deal considering I am still learning about all these technicalities on a day-to-day basis.  Again I am astonished that I, Beth Barden, can edit HTML...who woulda thunk?!


Anyways enjoy the bigger pictures now, they should do much more justice to the nursery tours!  I also have made a mental note to clean up the clutter in my house if it will be shown in the background of a picture I post!!


Just showing off now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...