***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, June 24, 2011

Celebrity Spotting....

Don't mention the word celebrity around me and think I won't go stalking.  I heard there were film crews at Park Road Shopping Center last night so I promptly loaded up the boys and went to check it out.  This might sound crazy to some of you but last time we went celebrity hunting at Park Road Shopping Center we found Will Farrell filming "Talladega Nights."  


The crews were all set up at Blackhawk Hardware so obviously the boys and I had to go tool shopping.  Kind of ironic that this store offers free bags of popcorn while you shop spy.  After some investigating I found out that they were filming for the show "Homeland" which airs on Showtime.  It stars Clair Danes and Damian Lewis but neither were around for yesterday's scenes.  Apparently they filmed in several spots yesterday; a Dilworth home and the airport.  I have never seen the show so I Googled it and came across this article from The Charlotte Observer which ran in January.   Looks like we are going to have some Hollywood here in Charlotte through Thanksgiving so keep your cameras handy.  And do not forget to call me with any tip offs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...