***If you have made your way back to Momsie, I am so glad you found us! We had some technical issues with the domain name so make note of the new web address. Another good reason to "follow" us and "like" us on Facebook so you can stay in the know!! Pass the word to people still searching for Momsie!***

Friday, June 24, 2011

FYE: 6/24/11...5 for $5

I was just thinking the other day how it really is the "little things" that make my life easier.  They probably don't rank where a full-time nanny or chef would but if I am being realistic, these things are crucial to my day.  I am going to share my list of 5 things that I can't live without and then I want to hear what is on your list.  There is only one catch...each thing must be $5 or less!


1.  I am obsessed with chapstick.  Not the actual brand but I don't know what else to call the gooey stuff you put on your lips that is not lip gloss.  My goo of choice is Keihl's Lip Balm #1.  Just typing that made me have to reach into my purse and get it out.  It is crucial to my happiness.


2.  Clear rubberbands.  Although I basically lose one every time I use it thats ok because there are hundreds in a pack.  Between not showering or showering and living in 90 degree heat a ponytail is a must for me.  I love these clear hair elastics because they keep my fine hair up and blend in.


3.  Scrabble and Boggle on my iPhone.  Crack for nerds.


4.  Sharpie fine pens.  These things changed my life.  I enjoy writing my lists even more now and I physically can't even write with other pens after discovering these.  They somehow make even your most sleep-deprived hand writing look great.  


5.  Some things are just a necessity for busy moms.  Dum Dum Pops are this for me.  I always have some on backup for longer than normal wait times at the doctor or when I want to spend a little more time in the shoe department of Nordstrom.  They have helped me talk my children down from some of the ugliest public tantrums and have even served as an appetizer when need be.


5 for $5


So, what are your 5 for $5?  Think you don't have any, just look in your purse.  Or think about what you would never leave the house without.  Leave a comment here or post it on our Facebook page!  Can't be over $5!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...